Konstantin D. Ermolenko
M.D., PhD, Research Fellow, Clinical and diagnostic center of children infections, St. Petersburg, Russia
Research Fellow, Institute of microbiology and epidemiology named after Pasteur , St. Petersburg, Russia
Konstantin Ermolenko started an academic career in 2012 as research fellow at the Laboratory of Immunology in Institute of microbiology and epidemiology named after Pasteur. In 2014 he started working in department of intestinal infections in Clinical and diagnostic center of children infections where he has obtained his Ph.D. on the topic «Pathogenetic mechanisms of adverse outcomes of intestinal infections». He has published more than 30 papers in reputed journals.
Research focus on antimicrobial and antiviral activity of bacteriocins, microbiota, milk fermented products, medical significance of probiotics and autoprobitics. medical application of the bacteriocins produced by lactic acid bacteria, viral infections, pediatrics.
- Antiviral Activity of Diferent Probiotic Strains in Vero Cell Line // JOURNAL OF CLINICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY. - 2016. - T. 50. - p.200-206. Authors: Ermolenko, K., Colobov, A., Zakrevskaya, A., Kulyashova, L., Desheva, Y., Ermolenko, E.
- Changes in Gut Microbiota in Children after Viral Gastroenteritis // Journal Of Clinical Gastroenterology. - 2016. - T. 50. - p. 220-224. Authors: Ermolenko, K., Komarova, A., Zhelezova, L., Bekhtereva, M., Razdiakonova I., Gonchar N.
- Viral gastroenteritis in children, epidemiology and prevention. Journal Of Infectology Volume 7, № 3, 2015 Authors: Ermolenko K.D., Lobzin Yu.V., Gonchar N.V.
- Correction of intestinal dysbiosis in rats by indigenic recombinant enterococci strains and the duration of their persistence in the intestinal microbiocenosis" Experimental and clinical gastroenterology. 2016. No. 12 (136). P. 65-69. Authors: Ermolenko E.I., Sviridov D.A., Kotyleva M.P., Karaseva A.B., Ermolenko K.D., Solovyeva O.I., Simanenkov V.I., Suvorov A.N.
- The prevalence of herpesviral infections in children and adults in St. Petersburg according to the data of epidemiological study." Journal of Microbiology, Epidemiology and Immunobiology. 2013. № 6. P. 30-36. Authors: Zhebrun A., Kulyashova L., Ermolenko K., Zakrevskaya A.
- Influence of different probiotic lactic acid bacteria on microbiota and metabolism of rats with dysbiosis. Bioscience of Microbiota, Food and Health. 2013. 32. 32. № 2. P. 41. Authors: Ermolenko E, Gromova L, Borshev Y, Voeikova A, Karaseva A, Ermolenko K, Gruzdkov A, Suvorov A.
- Changes in Gut Microbiota in Children after Viral Gastroenteritis // Journal Of Clinical Gastroenterology. - 2016. - T. 50. - S. S220-S220. Authors: Ermolenko, K., Komarova, A., Zhelezova, L., Bekhtereva, M., Razdiakonova, I., Gonchar, N.
- The role of acute intestinal infections of viral etiology in the formation of functional pathology of the gastrointestinal tract in children. Pharmateka. - 2016. - No. 1 (314). - P. 55 - 60. Authors: Ermolenko K., Gonchar N., Ermolenko E., Suvorova M., Tarasova E., Kotyleva M., Lobzin Y.
- Decrease in the quality of life and the development of post-infectious functional pathology of digestive organs in young children. Questions of children's dietology. 2016; 14 (5): 6-13. Authors: Ermolenko K., Gonchar N., Dobrenko V., Lobzin Y.
- Characteristics of changes in intestinal microbiota in viral intestinal infections in children. Russian Journal of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. Appendix No. 48., P. 39. Authors: Ermolenko K., Gonchar N.