Head Clinical Hepato-Gastroenterology Unit Division of Gastroenterology- S.Raffaele University Hospital, Italy
Graduated in Medicine and specialized in Gastroenterology from the University of Milan. He has been Research fellow and then Consultant Gastroenterologist at the Institute of Internal Medicine of University of Milan from 1978 to 1990. In 1990 he moved to S.Raffaele Hospital of Milan, where he is Head of the Clinical Hepato-Gastroenterology Unit and of the IBD Centre. He is also Adjunt Professor at both the School of Medicine and the Post-graduate School in Gastroenterology of the S.Raffaele University of Milan. Dr Guslandi is a Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology and a member of the British Society of Gastroenterology. He is author of 500 scientific papers, most of which appeared in international medical journals and participated as a speaker in various international congresses and symposia.
- Fanti, L., Agostoni, M., Gemma, M., Rossi, G., Azzolini, M. L., Viale, E., Guslandi, M.,... & Testoni, P. A. (2013). Two Dosages of Remifentanil for Patient-controlled Analgesia vs. Meperidine During Colonoscopy: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial. Digestive and Liver Disease, 45(4), 310-315.
- Guslandi, M. (2013). Steroid Ulcers: Any News?. World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 4(3), 39.
- Guslandi, Mario. Probiotics in Diverticular Disease: Not Ready for Prime Time?. (2013): 585-586.
- Guslandi, M. (2013). Methotrexate for Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 11(8), 1039-1039.
- Guslandi, M. (2012). Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs-Induced Small Intestinal Injury and Probiotic Agents. World J Gastroenterol, 18(31), 4241-4242.
- Guslandi, M. (2011). Rifaximin in the Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. World Journal of Gastroenterology: WJG, 17(42), 4643.
- Guslandi, M. (2011). Efficacy of a Symbiotic Product During Clinical Relapse of Ulcerative Colitis. Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 45(5), 475-476.
- Guslandi, M. (2011). Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Saccharomyces Boulardii. Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 45(8), 740-741.