All sponsorships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. The Organizing Committee of IPC2017 retains the right to reject any sponsor that it deems inappropriate.
- After written acceptance by the Organizing Committee, the sponsor must provide the sponsorship funds, logo image (required formats – JPG, CDR, BMP, PDF) and other details required (such as correct use of the sponsor’s name, trademarks, etc.) to the Organizing Secretariat, within 10 days of receipt of acceptance.
- Sponsorship pledges cannot be processed without payment. Funds must be payable in EUR to the following account:
- Bank Connection:
Bank: CSOB, a.s.,
Address: Michalska 18, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Account No.: 4011663529 / 7500
IBAN: SK62 7500 0000 0040 1166 3529
- The sponsorship fee does not include free conference registration unless specifically stated in the sponsorship opportunity details.
- All sponsorship materials must be submitted before the deadlines stated in the sponsorship offer. Sponsorship pledges after deadline may still be accepted with caveats.
- IPC2017, will not be liable for damage or loss to a sponsor’s properties through fire, theft, accident, or any other cause, whether the result of negligence or otherwise.
- No part of an exhibit and no signs or other materials may be pasted, nailed, or otherwise affixed to walls, doors or other surfaces in a way that it mars or defaces the premises or equipment and furnishings. Damage from failure to observe this notice is payable by the sponsor.
- Sponsorship is not limited to financial support per se. Should your company be interested in sponsorship package not listed in this brochure then please feel free to contact us to discuss your preferences.
For further information please contact us at:
Organizing Secretariat - IPC2017
PAMIDA International Ltd.
024 01 Kysucke Nove Mesto
Phone: +421 918 707 371