- The registration of participation is binding.
- In case you need to cancel your registration, we will reimburse 60% of the amount until 10th April 2019. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective. Please, send us an email to info@probiotic-conference with cancelation. You will get the “credit note” blank formular to be fulfilled and sent to the Organising Secretariat. 30 days after receiving the fulfilled "credit note" formular should be the amount of 60% of registration fee reimbursed to the participant.
- Any charges due to the bank transfer shall be payable by the participant, or these charges will be invoiced.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Registration fee is depending on the date the participant is registered and the registration fee is paid. For details look HERE.
- All the necessary details about the IPC2018 should be found on the website www.probiotic-conference.net, or should be answered on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Changes & Cancellation: The Conference Organizer may amend the Conference programme, including making changes to the speakers appearing and subjects covered. The Conference Organizer reserves the right to: (a) move the Conference to a larger or smaller venue, if the level of participant registrations warrants; (b) change the dates of the Conference, if required to secure the attendance of certain high-profile keynote and other speakers; and (c) cancel the Conference entirely, if deemed appropriate by the Conference Organizer acting reasonably. If the Conference is cancelled (and only in this event), the participant shall be entitled to a full refund of his or her registration fees paid under this agreement without interest. On such a cancellation, the liability of the Conference Organizer is limited to the return of fees paid hereunder. In particular, the Conference Organizer is not liable for any hotel, airfare, travel and other expenses incurred by the participant in the event the Conference is cancelled or the dates of the Conference are changed.
Limitation of Liability: The participant agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Conference Organizer and its agents from all claims or losses arising from the participant's presence at the Conference. This includes losses suffered by other attendees at the Conference as a result of the participant's negligence, as well as damage to property or person arising from the actions of the participant or his/her spouse, accompanying person. The participant agrees to be responsible for all property he or she brings to the Conference venue. For the purposes of this paragraph, the Conference Organizer's "agents" includes: the Conference Organizer's staff, volunteers, directors and officers; the owner and manager of the Conference venue and their staff; and any contractors engaged by the Conference Organizer or by the owner and manager of the Conference venue.