Guidelines to Abstract Submission
The Scientific Committee of IPC2017 seeks original papers that demonstrate the effect of probiotics and prebiotics on health and well being of humans and on animal health.
The conference will be organized in a series of thematically ordered sessions. The members of the Nomination Committee will strictly evaluate contributions to the conference in order to ensure a high level of scientific and/or practical quality and relevance. All contributions accepted will be assigned to a specific session. All contributions accepted and presented at the conference will be included with the official Conference Proceedings.
The themes of the conference focus on the current advances in the research of probiotics and prebiotics, their present and future role in maintaining health and preventing diseases with particular emphasis on evidence-based benefits.
Both subtle and blatant advertisement of any products or services is in direct conflict with the spirit of the conference. Examples of the former include repeated references to products or trade names and excessive use of corporate logos and trademarks in graphic illustrations. Photographs of commercial products, equipments are not permitted unless they add educational value. The Scientific Committee desire that all authors and presenters understand unambiguously that commercialism is inappropriate and will not be tolerated; authors are asked to keep these constraints when preparing their abstracts, papers, and presentations.
The language of the conference is English.
Submission of an abstract represents a commitment to either attend the conference or send a knowledgeable substitute who is qualified to present the material and answer questions regarding the reported work.
- All authors and speakers are required to register and transfer the registration fee.
- A flat fee of 50 EUR will be charged for each regular submission and each student submissions.
- The abstract submission fee does not include registration to the conference.
- The abstract submission fee is a non-refundable processing fee, and not based on approval of your abstract submission or attendance.
- If your Organisation/University requires abstract acceptation letter before payment, please contact email@example.com
All abstracts must be submitted on-line not later than the 31th March 2017. Please note that abstracts sent by fax or regular mail will not be accepted. Authors must fill in and submit registration form first for valid submission of abstracts or papers.
The Nomination Committee of IPC2017 will review all abstracts. The presenting author will be notified about the final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of the paper latest by the 15th April 2017.
The presenting author must pay conference registration fee no later than 8 days after admission of abstract. Otherwise the abstract will not be included in the official conference proceedings.
One presenting author may contribute with one poster or one oral presentation only.
- Abstracts must be author’s own work
- Word count without references: 400 – 500 words TEXT ONLY (tables, graphs and graphics should not be included at all). Abstracts shorter or exceeding required word count will be rejected without assessment.
Research Abstracts should be structured:
- List name of presenting author FIRST
- Include all co-author’s names and organizations ( the limit of the co-authos is 5)
- Abstracts should contain sufficient data to represent the proposed presentation, to enable fair assessment
- Abstract submissions for Posters and Lectures close on 31st March 2017.
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. All speakers and poster contributors must register for the Conference.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate abstracts into sessions as they see fit in accordance with the overall programme objectives.
- Abstracts that do not include sufficient data may be rejected.
- Authors of submissions will be notified via email by latest 15th April 2017.
- The presenting author must pay registration fee no later than 8 days after admission of abstract. Otherwise the abstract will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Further information on presentation requirements and preparation of posters will be provided in the in the on-line abstract submission module and in additional communication in due time.