All participants are kindly recommended to register via the Online Registration Form. Please read the instructions on the website carefully.
Each participant will receive a Registration number by email after the submission of the Online Registration Form. Please do not send any payment by bank transfer without the Registration number and participant’s name included in payment details.
Online registration will be closed on 16 June 2019.
|Registration Fee||Early Registration
15-30 November 2018
1 December 2018 - 29 May 2019
30 May - 16 June 2019
as of 17 June 2019
|Delegate||580 EUR||825 EUR||945 EUR||1190 EUR|
|Student*||580 EUR||615 EUR||615 EUR||-|
|Pre-conference regulatory workshop / Bamp symposium**||110 EUR|
|Pre-conference regulatory workshop / Bamp symposium ONLY||295 EUR|
|Accompanying Person||180 EUR|
All above fees are including local VAT 21 %.
Registration Fee Includes
- Entry to conference sessions
- Entry to the parallel Conference Symposium
- Conference bag with the program and abstract book
- Coffee breaks
- * Networking Drink 18 June
- * Conference Dinner 19 June
- * Farewell Drink 20 June
* Participants are asked to reconfirm attendance of the social events included in the registration fee via the Online Registration Form.
Accompanying Person Fee includes
- Two day hop on-hop off sight seen tour of Prague
- lunches as scheduled in the conference programme
- Access to Conference dinner
By Bank Transfer
|CZECH-IN s.r.o., 5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic
KB a.s., Na Příkopě 33, CZ-11000 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Online Payment by Credit/Debit Card
In case of rejected on-line credit/debit card payment, the delegate is recommended to amend his registration online and try to process the payment again. Should the trouble with the payment persist, the participant is advised to contact the credit card issuer/bank first and check if the online transactions are not disabled on his credit card. Afterwards, the amendment of the registration can be processed again.
Online Payment Details
Online payments service provider - GP webpay.
All online payments are processed via GP webpay secure connection. GP webpay conforms to international standards and it meets the strictest safety requirements of the MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by VISA standards as defined by the MasterCard and VISA card associations. These standards are designated as 3D Secure and they ensure maximum payment security. Click here to learn more about online payments security.
Accepted Credit / Debit Cards
CZECH-IN s.r.o., 5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic
The final invoice will be provided to the participants only upon request, the Secretariat will not send this document automatically. Please contact us to ask for your receipt.
The final invoice will be issued based on details provided while registering (step Contact/Invoice details). Any change of such details (address, VAT number etc.) is possible only within 3 days from the registering date and is subject to the 20 EUR fee.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Until 16 April 2019 – 50 EUR administrative fees will be deducted from all refunds
- From 17 April 2019 until 16 May 2019 50% of the fee will be refunded
- From 17 May 2019, no refund can be processed
- All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email or by fax) to Conference Secretariat and cannot be done online or over the phone
- Requests for refunds made after 30 June 2019 will not be considered
- For any change of name, a fee of 20 EUR will be charged
- All registrations received by 2 May 2019 will be included in the list of participants
Group registrations cannot be processed online under one email address identification; each participant needs to have his/her own profile set up with a unique email address.
When registering more than ten persons under one company identity/invoice, please contact the Conference Secretariat to determine the preferred invoicing setting.
Data Privacy and Security
The European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) entered into force as of 25 May 2018 and it involves some additions to data protection.
After creating your user account in our system, you can manage your information, protect your privacy and security via our Online Portal that is now fully GDPR compliant.