English is the official language of IPC 2020 Virtual Conference, therefore all presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
All Poster Presentations will be uploaded online and will be available for delegates and participants of the Virtual Conference. Presentations will remain accessible on demand until May 2021.
Presenters are required to prepare:
• Template: You are welcome to use your own PowerPoint template as no unified template is given. The presentation must be 4 slides long and be saved as a PDF document.
• Size: the file size (MB) is not limited
• Special notes: Please make sure that the content of your poster does not include anything that would be impossible on a printed poster, i.e. no animations and no videos.
People will be able to see access your poster presentation within six months after the Conference. We recognize that this is different from an in-person meeting, and we kindly ask presenters to make sure and include in their poster presentation information and data that are comfortable publishing or have consent to their display.
In case a presentation does not meet the specified conditions, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to not accept your presentation and ask you to edit it.
Poster presenters have to provide a short accompanying video describing their poster.
• Template: The three-minute video must be accompanied PowerPoint presentation of your poster mentioned in the previous point.
• Length: The maximum length of your poster presentation is 3 minutes.
• Format: Video File - PowerPoint presentation with commentaries. We support all standard video formats.
Uploading poster presentations
Poster upload will begin on Wednesday, 21 October and your poster presentation must be submitted no later than Wednesday, 4 November.